The IT Integration Manager will oversee the overall development systems and platforms belonging to the Support Functions domain (Procurement, Finance and Logistics), ensuring consistency in the integration model, in the approach, and the integration’s tools used. The S4\/Hana implementation and the related integration will be one of the key project impacting the integration landscape during the next three years.
- Fluent in English. Italian is an advantage;
- University degree in Computer science, Business information technology, Mathematics, Physics, engineering or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience leading S\/4HANA integration in large scale, high risk and strategic projects with a minimum of two end to end implementations in a complex and fragmented landscape. Green field implementation would be appreciated;
- Proven expertise on SAP PI \/PO and \/or CPI, BPM, ALE\/IDOC, RFC, webservices and AIF;
- Strong knowledge and experience on various integrations (Cloud to Cloud, On-Premise to Cloud, On- Premise to On-Premise);
- Programming skills in at least one language e.g. (ABAP, JAVA);
- Demonstrated experience in creating and maintaining SAP Integration deliverables;
- Ability to design and implement integration scenarios involving On-premise and Cloud components;
- Ability to drill down into technical issues and solve complex and detailed problems;
- Problem Solver with ability to communicate effectively in a highly complex and fragmented environment.
- Lead the IT integration of the SAP solution into MSC Cruises’ technical landscape;
- Manage the end to end IT integration of the IT SAP application from Design to Hypercare;
- Lead IT integrations across applications to ensure seamless integration with S\/4HANA;
- Set the integrations standards and drive the system integrator towards compliance with guidelines and policies;
- Collaborate with the System Integrator and IT SAP Managers (SD, MM, FI, CO) to ensure sustainable integration’s design and performance;• Analyze business processes including root cause analysis and technical performance optimization;
- Analyze interfaces between SAP and non-SAP systems based on SAP Integration technology including Cloud solutions;
- Closely coordinate with the IT SAP Development Manager on the quality of the integrations’ development and ensuretimely readiness;
- Develop and facilitate a technical cutover plan in conjunction with other corporate entities;
- Contribute to the IT local integrations;• Monitor the plan and highlight and anticipate IT issues.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
- Right to work in Italy.
Part of the MSC Group, MSC Cruises is the market leader in the Mediterranean, South Africa and South America, and sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean. Its seasonal itineraries cover northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, South America, southern Africa, and the Persian/Arabian Gulf. MSC Cruises was born in the Mediterranean, and draws inspiration from this heritage to create a unique experience for holidaymakers worldwide. As a result of a euro 6.5 billions investment programme launched in 2003, MSC Cruises’ fleet comprises 13 state-of-the-art cruise ships belonging to four different classes: Lirica, Musica, Fantasia and Meraviglia. The fleet’s average age is 7 years, the youngest in the industry. In 2014, MSC Cruises launched a euro 9 billion, 10 year investment plan to support the second phase of its growth through the order of up to 11 next generation mega cruise ships. As a result, MSC Cruises’ fleet will double by 2026, while the passenger capacity will triple to reach five million passengers per year. MSC Cruises is the first cruise company to develop an investment plan of this length and magnitude. MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates, and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programmes assisting children worldwide.