Global IT Release Manager
Who we are
Amplifon is an Italian multinational company and the global leader in hearing care solutions and services for retail expertise, customization and consumer care. More than 17,500 professionals every day in a network of 4,500 points of sale, 3,800 service centers and 1,900 affiliates, give back the joy of hearing, feeling and living to thousands of people across the world.
In Amplifon we believe people are the most important component of our success. Thanks to our best-in-class Hearing Care Professionals and front and back office Teams, we are able to put the everyday taps, pops and splashes back into the lives of our customers. We believe that it’s only through strong investment in talent engagement, continuous professional development, support and recognition that our people can exceed every limit and build a fulfilling career.
What are we looking for
The Release management is a crucial topic in context of multi country projects involving many teams, working on the same production environment and when the releases are frequent and complex due to the number of the components and systems involved.
We are looking for a Release Manager with experience of 3-5 years to manage the software and configurations releases in production environment.
The candidate will coordinate the production release process, maintaining the calendar and coordinating the meeting to discuss which features can be deployed. He/she must be able to manage the release management cycles: preparation & planning, review and assessment, release and deployments.
The resource needs to have the seniority to drive the discussion and Release meetings and experience on release management tools like ServiceNow or Jira. It is appreciated the experiences on using DevOps platform and Version Control Systems.
The candidate will be involved in the following main activities
- Preparation of the list of components to be released
- Coordination of meeting of Release preparation
- Maintenance of the Release calendar
What you will need
- University Degree (or equivalent experience) and technical background
- An experience of 3/5 years on Change and Release management
- Experience in a multi country and structured project with a strong DevOps and release management processes in place
- He/she preferably comes from multinational companies
- Look for and take advantage of opportunities to learn new skills and develop strengths
- Show commitment to achieving challenging goals
- Fluent English is required
- Release and change management process (or equivalent) on senior level
- DevOps methodology and platform (e.g Service Now, Jira)
- Test management and methods
- Appreciated certification on: ITIL Foundation Certificate on IT Service Management